Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Jordan's First Posted Blog 9/10/08


The first of many, I'm sure, blog updates for each of you pertaining to THE LAND OF JORDAN.

Please forgive the non-funny first post, I'm just getting familiar w/this whole blog thing and trying to make THE LAND OF JORDAN a sweet looking page.                                                                                                                                                      
So, here it goes:

Today was spent at Turtleback Zoo w/two of Jordan's little buddies:  Chase & Kylie.  The 3 of them had more fun eating each other's snacks then looking at the animals.

Jordan's new thing is saying, "ME" when she really means to say, "YOU"!  We will toss a ball back and forth to each other, first Jordan then me then Jordan again and she knows the next toss is to me and she says, "ME" all the while meaning, "YOU".  I'm not sure how to correct this one, I'm just going to let time take care of it.

Jordan is now 21 months and I swear super gifted!  Although I'm quite sure all first time moms believe their child is super gifted, I mean really, what the heck do we have to compare it to?  So to me, Jordan is super gifted!

She learns a new word just about each day and likes to use them over and over again.  Of course the favorites are always:  "UH-OH", "UP", "OUCH", "KISS", "EAT", "WAH-WAH" (for water), "CAT" followed by "MEOW", "DOG" followed by "ARF ARF", "MILK", "POOH" (for Winnie The Pooh), "TIGGY" (for Tigger), and my personal favorite:  "SCHMUTZ" (pertaining to any and all things found on the floor).

We are working out Jordan's fall schedule and I have to say, she is one incredibly busy child:  Little Gym on Mondays, art class on Tuesdays, playgroup on Wednesdays, Parent/Toddler class on Thursdays and either a music class or soccer on Fridays!  And she's not even 2!