Wednesday, September 24, 2014

And We're Back.........

Yup, that's right!  We are back!!!!

It would take me a LONG time to fill you in on JoJo's life since our last post (many moons ago), but you will eventually tune me out AND my attention span will eventually tune YOU out! 

So let's just start this off w/some thoughts that have been jiggling around in my brain.

One thought or observation is this:  when did the tooth fairy gain Santa Claus status? 

I'm not kidding.  Have you not noticed this?

A few days before JoJo lost her 6th tooth we had this exact conversation:

J - "Mom!  When we get home I have to make a list for the tooth fairy!!"
Me - "A list?  A list of what?  A list of how many ways you can tell the tooth fairy you love her?"
J - (in the ultimate DUH tone) "No Mom.......a list of all the things I want the tooth fairy to bring for me."
Me - "What the (I caught myself before the bad word slipped & I'd be owing JoJo a dollar), what do you mean ALL the things you want?  The tooth fairy is not Santa Claus JoJo.  The tooth fairy doesn't operate off a list.  The tooth fairy flies into your room, grabs your tooth, leaves you cash & flies off to the next toothless kid's room."
J - "Well that's not very fair Mom.  My friends got presents from the tooth fairy when they lost their teeth."
Me - "Well then your friends were duped dude b/c they didn't get cash.  What's the market value of those toys they received?  That was not the tooth fairy who brought them presents, that was an imposter pretending to be the tooth fairy b/c the tooth fairy is this little tiny fairy w/out a sled or reindeer, how the heck would the tooth fairy carry a list of presents?"
J - "Maybe FedEx or UPS helps the tooth fairy?"

Even the tooth fairy uses a delivery service.







No comments:

Post a Comment